Monday, February 04, 2008

Projects and Snow

I completed the simple tote from the Bend the rules book. It took me some time, spread out over the weekend. I wasn't sure I put it together in the right order, once it was time to put the lining piece into the main bag. Thankfully I did, just had to turn the lining's right side against the right side of the outer bag.
The hallway is on hold until I choose a paint color, and get some lights ordered from Home depot. Apparently black and white track is the most common... so of course the lights I like have a chrome attachment. HD had a chrome track online, so it's either that, or pick a different light with a white attachment. I'm so picky.
We got quite a bit of snow, probably about 9 inches the first time, and then another 3 inches or so last night. Now it is raining, and had been thundering. This weather.

No comments: