There are so many things in bloom right now. It seems that everything is so early with the weather this year. I have finally taken the opportunity to do one of the things I love—take close up photos of my favorites and fiddle with my camera.
This may be the summer I get some of my better shots framed, since all the photos on my walls were taken down last fall for painting, it's pretty sparse. A little cropping, adjusting and sent off to Sam's or somewhere.
Since I have been sewing more, I also feel like the house should show more of our character, so I'm hoping to incorporate more crafty ideas as opposed to mostly store bought decorations. I can never decide anyways, so it's just as well. A few things floating around my head, are quilting hoops or frames with fabric hung on a wall, quilted or applique pillows for the sofas, family history pics, esp. a childhood similarity collage of us and our kids. My son and my husband are almost identical in their toddler photos.
Other than that, it is just randomness. We are definitely in summer mode here, no set daily plans. Today, we headed off to goodwill to look for a pot for dyeing fabric, no luck there, but I found a few tops. We went to a park next, new to us, and it was so peaceful. A huge open grassy field, with a playground just up from the beach, and a spray ground we will try another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment