I was browsing Paper Source for bookmaking kits. I made one several years ago for one of my bridal showers and wouldn't mind making another one some day. They have a bunch of cute stuff on their website now, including beautiful, and hilarious file folders. The entertaining ones above, totally relate to my idea of filing. More Crap = Important things I should not throw away. =) But really, they have lovely stuff there and it is an all time favorite store for me, even though I don't get there too often.
I am not really on an organizing kick, but I am trying to be. We ordered new cabinets and bookshelves to make our kitchen office area official. Everything is on order and should be here mid December. I can't wait, but in the meantime, I am trying to make time for the things that are piled all over my current desk. I'd take a photo, but it's kind of embarrassing... maybe after I get a little bit put away I will. A before, and then I can post an after. Here's a layout.
I am on the look out for things to keep my new space tidy and interesting. I thought about using some Amy Butler or other scrapbook paper to embellish the fronts of my 3-drawer ikea paper holder, and some magazine holders. My aunt offered some metal paper trays, so I may paint those white. There was an article in the June issue of Home magazine, that had a cute set up, several things appealed to me. It's very similar to my future setup, except I have more counter space. That'll be about the only time ever, that I have more space than the picture in the magazine. They used colored file boxes, and decorative file folders, and tucked in some extras to fill the space. Anyhow, I hope to get a good start, as making messes seems to happen overnight.
I guess my big ugly printer is going to be hidden away in the base cabinet. I will try to fit all my paper printing supplies and computer extras in there.
So my organizing for the day, has led me to get out the winter box, put out all the recyclables, and make a pile of laundry. So, I'm off to continue the process before I start window shopping at the container store's website.
I am on the look out for things to keep my new space tidy and interesting. I thought about using some Amy Butler or other scrapbook paper to embellish the fronts of my 3-drawer ikea paper holder, and some magazine holders. My aunt offered some metal paper trays, so I may paint those white. There was an article in the June issue of Home magazine, that had a cute set up, several things appealed to me. It's very similar to my future setup, except I have more counter space. That'll be about the only time ever, that I have more space than the picture in the magazine. They used colored file boxes, and decorative file folders, and tucked in some extras to fill the space. Anyhow, I hope to get a good start, as making messes seems to happen overnight.I guess my big ugly printer is going to be hidden away in the base cabinet. I will try to fit all my paper printing supplies and computer extras in there.
So my organizing for the day, has led me to get out the winter box, put out all the recyclables, and make a pile of laundry. So, I'm off to continue the process before I start window shopping at the container store's website.
1 comment:
Too funny! I gotta thank you for introducing me to Paper Source. Such cute, inspirational stuff! Thank you!
Post a Comment