Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Good Mail

Yesterday's mail was great! New reading material. I should've ordered more winter, less spring.... but the goal was to have some new ones for spring.... so I'm really on track.
I can't wait to make something out of 03/07. Such cute stuff. I got 02/04 for the swim wear mainly, so I hope I can make that a go sometime next year.

I had my niece here for the latter part of Thanksgiving weekend. We went to Joann's for the fleece sale on Saturday and picked a few things. I made her a cute new scarf to go with her white puffy coat. This one here is a matching one for her younger sister. Mittens are next on the list, once I find a pattern. I was going to use Otto 04/04, but they aren't big enough.
Other than that, things here are a little dreary and I am tired. Tired of cleaning up spilled pop, spilled milk, pee accidents and dog vomit. Totally disgusting. Someone's either not paying attention, playing with their food and slinging things off the table, running around without a diaper because she knows where the potty is.... or at least I thought she did..... and lastly, the dog. He's just having a bad day I guess. I really wish I had a cleaning lady this week, or a magic wand. I really have to get moving on the office stuff, organizing, containerizing, and so on. The counter top is ready to pick up, and the rest should be ready within 1-2 weeks. Not much time to get through the paper jungle. LOL.

No comments: