Wednesday, September 22, 2010

woooooohhoo

I'm excited. I'm finally upgrading my computer to Leopard, not snow leopard, just reg. leopard. I've finally gotten irritated enough to not have firefox and some internet things not working right anymore, that I'm upgrading.

Dear Sis is having her baby any day now, and we're all excited for them.
I can wait for October to roll around the corner.... all the birthdays are coming, except mine, which is ok. Thank god the kids aren't turning 16! DS, to be 7, has proclaimed that he is bored of old toys, and would like new toys. So, he's been advised to look for things to get rid of. Dd just really needs somewhere convenient to put things away. I haven't configured just the right set up yet. A big basket by the door is probably the best answer since she seems to leave everything in the doorway. LOL. Aye. Dh's birthday is coming too. Haven't decided on anything yet, but would like to surprise him. Dying his cadillac shirt blue would probably be good since it's been sitting around waiting. =)

Sewing to do's for the week: Finish a winter hat for a birthday gift, work on baby nephew's halloween wrap shirt.... and trace some other things on the make list.

No comments: