Thursday, July 03, 2008

Ottobre Summer shorts


I finished the summer shorts for ds. I think construction wise, everything went fine. I got a little hung up on the pocket binding but I pushed my way through it. It wasn't that bad, just another new thing. I managed to match up the pockets, but didn't plan to match up the legs. Maybe next time, after I read how to do it. Normally, I would just guess, but I'm thinking that I would have to cut out 4 legs as opposed to cutting two on folded fabric.

M like them so that's good. Now to decide if they are an outfit or pj's... I'm sure he'll let me know.

1 comment:

Astrid said...

The shorts are magnificent - love the fabric! I want to add your blog to my feed reader, but I can't find a feed in it - do you have an address for your feed? :)