Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's midnight... and I'm still up.

...Watching the first half of the Oprah/Dr. Oz, extreme life extending show. I caught the last half this morning. I thought what I've seen was pretty interesting. There was a man that had an accident while working on his hobby airplanes. He cut off part of his finger. His brother was a doctor, and so he used some powdered stuff, "extracellular matrix material found in pig bladders" to regrow his finger (in 10 weeks). He said the nail actually grows faster on that finger. Like I said, it an interesting show.
I just got home today, and am now caught up reading my loads and loads of messages from my yahoo groups, and my email. That's what I get for being gone 4 days. Whew!
We are enjoying spring break for the rest of the week, and this weekend I'm headed to a kid's resale to scout for some things for my kiddos to wear this spring and summer—right after I take stock of what's in their closets and drawers. I agree with Kathleen, I love to find a deal, that's half the fun.

Her thrifty dress giveaway.
Summer of 69 Thrift Store Refashion Frock GIVEAWAY!!!!

No comments: