No, not quoting milli vanilli here... but I sure felt motivated yesterday morning and I made a big list of stuff to do (sort of dropped enthusiasm today). Here's some of that list, in no particular order:
- Make a shirt for myself in the spirit of Top Week (See Made by Rae icon in the sidebar)
- Practice lettering and preschool stuff with ds
- Go to his teacher conference (done)
- Clean the drawers, silverware, tray, utensils (mouse sighting/capture--UGH!-done)
- Take some in progress photos of Ottobre stuff to make a helpful file
- Find the grass seed
- Reclaim the dirt at the bottom of the driveway and put it back where it belongs (thank you rain runoff and sloped driveway)
- Get some office supplies for organizing my sewing patterns/tracings
- and of course, pay the bills (so I know how much I can spend with my 40% off certificate to the sewing store) =)
- and get some books on hold at the library (on hold, now to wait)
Anna Maria Horner's "Seams to Me", Heather Ross' "Weekend Sewing", Amanda Soule Blake's "Creative Family" and "Zakka sewing". I'm also looking forward to Amanda's newest book, coming out "Handmade Home".
And after all that, I'm going to go enjoy some chocolate moose tracks ice cream and watch a show.
No comments:
Post a Comment