... in the neighborhood... =)
Today, I'm trying to clean. I'm imagining there is only one dirty barbie plate in the sink, and not 20 other dirty things. The dishwasher just finished. Need to empty, and reload, LOL.
Rooms are cleared of stray socks and dirty clothes, and laundry is sorted. I can see most of my desk now.
We are heading to the PO shortly to send a quick package. Then to scout a few garage sales over by a friends house... not that we need any more stuff..... ah! I did list at least one item on craigslist today, so that's a small accomplishment.
I have 3 pairs of pants for dd to add buttonhole elastic into, since they still don't fit.... since last fall. If I don't do it now, she'll outgrow the length by next fall. Oh, girl!
My 5 yo has declared that he has a vacation day from work, and something about 60/30... uh huh. Little does he know, he'll be helping me with the recycles later. =) (that's an evil grin).
And, now I'll go hunt for a photo, because photo-less posts don't sit well with me. (That would be my back yard garden.)
Hope you are having a productive day!
No comments:
Post a Comment