I can't wait for September! August has been a mixed bag, but mostly not nice. Near the top of the naughty list, someone stole the portable dvd's from our truck right after we got back from vacation. The day after that my hubby got rust stuck in his left eyeball. It took two trips to get pieces removed, and more discomfort, and now I think he is feeling better. No more red eyeball. At least he wore his safety goggles the next time he went out into the garage.
Vacation was the highlight of the month, and hearing baby girl say her name for the first time, and then repeating every word I gave her to try. So exciting! And our little guy heads back to preschool after this week is over. So glad he will have his buddy in his class again this year & another friend from our playgroup who will be new to the class.
I am on fabric overload. I really have to quit shopping and get to sewing. Our little, independent fabric shop just got in some of Sandi Henderson's Farmer's Market and a few of Michael Miller's first sight fabrics... and they reorganized to fit better all the stuff they are getting in. I love it when I see new stuff there, especially when it's one of my favorites. The owner just turned 90 yesterday, I guess they had a big party for her. I hope she had a great day.
I posted a pic of a birdie that was out on the feeder a few weeks ago. I'm not sure what he is, but I'm sure my aunt will know. I'll guess a red headed cowbird or something, I'm sure I'm way off base, I don't even know if that is a real bird but it sounds familiar. =) I don't have much for pics right now as I've been spending all my time reading everyone else's blogs, and learning about Stephanie, and printing out HB's pincushion tute and catching up on the photos in the Otto flickr pool. Not much time for sewing when I keep distracting myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment