Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Too young to drive

My little guy decided that he needed his own driver's license.
He said he needs it before vacation... "Remember, mom, last year I helped Daddy drive the boat, so I need my own license, so I can drive." BTW, his driving consisted of mind spinning donuts with the occasional loop out... fun for all.
A while back I had made him some simple cards to color and glue on for Valentine's day, (giveouts for class). So, I thought I'd take the same approach. I think some form of simple stationery that he can personalize is what appeals to him.
So, if you have a budding driver, visit my flicker and download a sheet with 6 licenses and print it out on some cardstock. Your child can draw in their own face, and maybe you can get them to practice their name and address.... ;)

No comments: